15 toukokuuta 2011

Rainy weekend.

Sorry for my lack of posts, but I was wihout internet for the whole weekend. This weekend was so rainy. And it was shitty for me aswell. First, on friday I went to my fathers ladys summercottage, all good. Then on saturday, first my father and his lady went shopping by boat, I was alone at the cottage. I fell down as I tried to go to the toilet (the toilet wasn't easy to get to, another place.) Then in the evening I went to sauna. After the sauna I was washing myself, sitting on a small bench, got up, crashed on my back. On sunday, all good, until we decided to leave. I fell down at the platform while I was going to the boat. Then got up and we managed to get to our car. Driving home our car decided to break down. The trip that should've taken an hour, took about 4. But if there's something good in the last springs tragedy, it's that things like this don't get me down anymore.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti