29 toukokuuta 2011

The real deal, this is how it went.

                                           Me and the film crew.
                                           Everybody, almost, not even close.
                                         Me and my brothers :) Grandpa on the left down there
Yesterday I had my YO party for my relatives, older friends and god parents. And If the last weekends party was awesome, this was atleast magnificent! So this was truly lovely :) So many guests and very good weather, tonight I will maybe go to the range with my man Miikka to film a little more, if the bad, rainy weather of today don't stop us. The guests started rolling in at about 1 o'clock, and the last ones left round 21. And then we just hanged around inside for a while and around 15 we went outside :) It was really great to see some people I hadn't seen in years! And it felt kind of like a survival party as well. But that's fine, I guess I am kind of a surviver. I was told to tell a little about normal things like catering, but it's boring so I won't :D This was really a great thing for our documentary, to film my whole family celebrate! Now, gonna take easy, but soon going to film atleast something.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti