04 toukokuuta 2011

Occupational therapy and the therapist

Hi! So I had my first occupational therapy today since coming home and I still can't believe how awesome of a therapist do I have!? His name is Kari and he's pretty awesome! (He told me the english term for this is occupational therapy) so don't blame me if it's incorrect, it's totally his burden. And he's probably reading this, so "Hi Kari!"  I don't know, if he likes the fact that I'm speaking of him like this, but who cares? :D Actually I do, but we have so much fun together, that I don't think he's going to be that mad about it.  And he's actually one, who thought that writing a blog is really good for my rehab so this is what you get!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Pekka kirjottaisitko jotain sun tavallisesta arjesta?
    Voimia ja terveisiä Saksasta,

    Konsta

    VastaaPoista
  2. You got it! Check back tomorrow!

    VastaaPoista