27 toukokuuta 2011

Here I am watching:hello.flatlightfilms.com(the most awesome film ever), after watching the trailer from youtube (awesome). And seeing that just makes me truly emotional, but kind of happy. And when I watch that now, even I can say, that I was pretty good! And the filmer will come here today, for my YO party, which is gonna take place tomorrow and to film it for the documentary. Now, going back trough everything in my mind, I can say that, I really am so happy to be writing in english here. Because from what I've heard, it was a close call for me to lose that and every other language aswell. So, I just got to say how happy I am to be in the shape that I am. And even to be here. Here's something unserious for all of you though :D that's me in physiotherapy yesterday!

2 kommenttia: