29 huhtikuuta 2011

Ylläs 2011

It was way better than 2010. Surprisingly. Had so good time there filming with Miikka and the assistent (Miikkas lady). There was ofcourse alot of mentally hard moments for me, but I guess I made my peace wih last years happening totally fine. We spent our time by returning to all the spots I could recall from last year and skiing, but I've never seen so little snow at Ylläs. We also visited Medi Ylläs to interview and meet the guy that took me down fom the snowpark for the ambulance when I crashed last year. It was really touching. Allrighty, I guess that's enough said about that. Today I'm flying back home to party Vappu! So you'll be hearing from me next time from there! Now, I'm going to use my favourite pharase: I'm out!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti