12 huhtikuuta 2011

Another one.

Hi, I'm sure that some of you thought like "WHAT???" that guy is supposed to be injured and there he is skiing. Well I guess my physical recovery has been pretty fast, but I have done a lot of work for it too. I had pretty sad predictions, "learning to walk again in 2 years" and "skiing maybe never again". But with hard work, I have accomplished to get myself back on slopes again. One even harder task is still ahead of me: going back to school again and study myself a profession. That's really challenging cause one of my biggest problems is memory. I'm sure it will improve though. This summer it was so bad that I'd forget things in 10 minutes and now I can even recall most of this weekend! Summer was a tough one that I spent mostly in hospitals. First 28.4 my crash happened, because of strong backwind--> Oulu ICU--> Turku TYKS ICU--> Turku kaupungin sairaala--> probably the best rehab center for me in Finland, Synapsia-->6.10 HOME! The diagnosis of my injury is anextremely serious diffuse axon damage, TBI (traumatic brain injury).  Over and out, now I shall go train mathematics.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti